Health and Safety Policy Statement
It is the policy of Cascade Window Cleaning to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of our staff, temporary workers, general public and any others who may be affected by our undertakings.
It is the Company’s intention to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and to provide a safety conscious work force to customers in order to achieve an accident-free workplace.
Cascade Window Cleaning will endeavour to:
• Provide and maintain safe working environments without risk to health and safety.
• Set standards that comply with all relevant statutory requirements relating to health, safety and the environment with regard to their effect on employees, customers, contractors and the public.
• Safeguard employees and others from foreseeable hazards with regard to health, safety or the environment in existing processes and working systems.
• Ensure that when new substances, plant, machinery, equipment, processes or premises are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction and supervision will be provided for safe methods of work to be developed.
• Ensure all staff are aware of their own responsibilities in respect of relevant health & safety matters.
• Co-operate with appropriate authorities and technical organisations, both to ensure that policies are updated and to contribute to the formulation of standards and means of compliance.
• Retain, and review as necessary, existing arrangements to maintain effective consideration of health and safety measures.